Who AM I?
Ms. HONEY BEE
Did you give your life to Christ? But still feel like you are in the same place that you were many years ago? Well, I struggled for many years trying to understand why myself and other believers in Christ still struggle with sin. Why do we live in the misery of our childhood trauma and seemingly bad behaviors and choices?
Was I following a religion built on false hope-filled ideas? I knew Yeshua (Jesus) was real. That He truly walked this earth and did many miraculous things. But, why was His presence so distant from me? Why couldn’t I feel His life giving transformation? As I began my discovery to find Yahweh, to know Him for myself. He led me through a journey of healing and understanding that forever changed me. They say God is a mystery. But is He really? Actually, there are things that are mysterious about His works. For example, how he uses imperfect people to do His perfect will. But, Yahweh wrote a whole book to tell us exactly who He is and who we are. What we mean to Him and what He expects of us.
I needed to figure out how to understand clearly what He wants from me. How to make His instructions practical for my daily living. The bible isn’t as complex as we make it. Of course there are many complexities. But, the bible communicates several key principles repetitiously in many different ways. A child can understand these basic principles. That’s why we are instructed to come to him like a child. The bible is the LIVING word of God. It is powerful and sharper than any two edged sword. Able to divide bone and marrow, soul and spirit.
My purpose is to be an ambassador for the Kingdom of Yeshua. To utilize my gifts and talents that He has given me. To promote the kingdom of Yahweh. To take my pain from childhood and adult trauma.Into a living purpose. To guide people through the journal of healing through Yeshua. To set captives free through Yeshua. Amen
Life is definitely full of ups, downs, twists, turns, and many lessons. I have always been told that I am too honest, transparent, and humble. As if these were bad traits to demonstrate. Being too honest was termed as too direct. Too transparent was termed as “You talk too openly about how you feel and your life”. Too humble was termed, “You don’t love yourself. You put people before yourself”. However, I find that these qualities have the ability to draw people in. It allows me to relate to others’ life experiences. I am a multifaceted individual with a diverse background. Although I hold many pageant titles, academic degrees, corporate awards, a dancer, and a successful serial entrepreneur. Like Apostle Paul, “I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For His sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ.” Phil 3:8 Most of all I value my role as a mother of four. It is a position of servitude that has taught me so much about life, relationships and myself.
As a poor black girl growing up on the south side of Columbus. I faced many adversities. Redlined communities with poor education presented damning odds against me. As a child, I was kidnapped by my father. This incident caused my mother to be committed to a mental institution. Once I returned to my mother. I experienced rejection from both my biological family and my step fathers family. I realized I was different. I was told I didn’t belong. As a victim of molestation and domestic violence, I intimately connect to issues concerning sexual identity and abuse. As a minority in America, I quickly learned I was considered inferior. The rules of life were very different as a black woman. My experience of racism at a young age propelled me to seek answers to many questions.
Despite my many trials, tribulations and setbacks, I excelled. I won many educational and performance scholarships. I achieved multiple pageant titles to pay for schooling. I was the first of my six siblings to graduate from college and seek a graduate degree. In “Corporate America” I excelled as a top sales professional and manager for America’s Top 20 Corporations. Leaving corporate America I chartered my own path and decided to become a serial entrepreneur. I own B-Lashes, a Beauty salon and training academy. I am the owner of Eclipse Luxury Contacts, an online color contact lens company. I own a vacation rental company Rella Bella Properties. My current building project in the Dominican Republic has come to a halt. As the people in the Dominican republic have scammed me out of over 60K. No legal help has found solutions as of yet. This project was designed to give back to the economically disadvantaged and racially discriminated against in El Valle, Samanna, Dominican Republic; through her Little Hands, Big Hearts organization.
Early on, I became a voice to fight against racial discrimination. I continue to promote diversity and stand against racial inequity. My message is relatable to any generation. Through her trials and triumphs, I have discovered who I am and what my purpose is in life. My ability to intertwine theology with practicality to my audience is what sets me apart. My message is always timely and resonates to all. Life is about discovering, “Who we are,” and “What our purpose,” is on this beautiful earth. My ability to tell my story while walking my audience through discovering who they are and finding their purpose is Uncanny.
- Jesus Christ is God, the living Word, who became flesh through His miraculous conception by the Holy Spirit and His virgin birth. Hence, He is perfect Deity and true humanity united in one person forever.
- He lived a sinless life and voluntarily atoned for the sins of men by dying on the cross as their substitute, thus satisfying divine justice and accomplishing salvation for all who trust in Him alone.
- He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He lived and died.
- He ascended bodily into heaven and sat down at the right hand of God the Father, where He, the only mediator between God and man, continually makes intercession for His own.
- Man was originally created in the image of God. He sinned by disobeying God; thus, he was alienated from his Creator. That historical fall brought all mankind under divine condemnation.
- Man’s nature is corrupted, and he is thus totally unable to please God. Every man is in need of regeneration and renewal by the Holy Spirit. John 3:17-18; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 3:13; Romans 4:4-5, Matthew 28:18-19; Acts 1:8; 2 Corinthians 5:11-21
- The salvation of man is wholly a work of God’s free grace and is not the work, in whole or in part, of human works or goodness or religious ceremony. God imputes His righteousness to those who put their faith in Christ alone for their salvation, and thereby justifies them in His sight.
- It is the privilege of all who are born again of the Spirit to be assured of their salvation from the very moment in which they trust Christ as their Saviour. This assurance is not based upon any kind of human merit, but is produced by the witness of the Holy Spirit, who confirms in the believer the testimony of God in His written Word.
- The Holy Spirit has come into the world to reveal and glorify Christ and to apply the saving work of Christ to men. He convicts and draws sinners to Christ, imparts new life to them, continually indwells them from the moment of spiritual birth, and seals them until the day of redemption. His fullness, power, and control are appropriated in the believer’s life by faith.
- Every believer is called to live in the power of the indwelling Spirit so that he will not fulfil the lust of the flesh, but will bear fruit to the glory of God. Romans 5:5; 8:1-9; Galatians 5:16-25, Romans 12:6; 1 Corinthians 12:7; Ephesians 4:7
- We believe that all believers will be judged at the judgment seat of Christ and rewarded based on their faithful obedience to Him in this life. 1 Corinthians 3:10-17
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, His Body, which is composed of all men, living and dead, who have been joined to Him through saving faith. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:42-47; Romans 12:5; Ephesians 4:13-16
- God admonishes His people to assemble together regularly for worship, for participation in ordinances, for edification through the Scriptures, and for mutual encouragement.
- At physical death the believer enters immediately into eternal, conscious fellowship with the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to everlasting glory and blessing.
- At physical death the unbeliever enters immediately into eternal, conscious separation from the Lord and awaits the resurrection of his body to judgment and everlasting condemnation. 2 Corinthians 5:8; Revelation 20:11-15; 21:1-27
- Jesus Christ will come again to the earth – personally, visibly, and bodily – to consummate history and the eternal plan of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the gospel throughout the world and to disciple men of every nation. The fulfilment of that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to “Him who loved us and gave Himself for us.”
- We believe that a future period of great tribulation on the earth will be climaxed by the return of the Lord Jesus Christ to the earth as He went in person in the clouds with power and great glory to establish His millennial kingdom. But prior to this tribulation, we believe there will be the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ in the air to receive to Himself into Heaven both His own who are alive and remain until His coming and also all who have died in Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; Zechariah 14:4-11; Revelation 3:10
- We believe that Satan, the devil, is the prince of demons and the declared adversary of God and man. However, when the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross, He took away all power from the devil and guaranteed the ultimate triumph of God. He is only given authority and power when we believe his lies and open ourselves up to sin. Ephesians 2:2; 1 Peter 5:8; Revelation 20:10; Colossians 2:13-15
- He and spiritual entities are created beings. He, nor they, are not the equal opposite of God or Christ. He was a created angel, whose sin of pride warranted his being cast down from heaven. He fell, as did the angels who followed him into rebellion.
The Search for Security is a spirit filled ebook that discusses many things such as: