Discovering who you are Workshop #1
What core beliefs have shaped my life and how to reprogram:
- Religion or Spirituality: Many people derive their core beliefs from their religious or spiritual faith.
- Family Values: Upbringing and culture can shape one’s sense of values and what they consider to be important in life.
- Personal Values: These are beliefs that people hold strongly and shape their decisions and behaviors, such as integrity, honesty, trustworthiness, and kindness.
- Education or Career: People’s professional or educational experiences may lead them to develop beliefs about success, hard work, self-improvement, or goal-setting.
- Community and Social Justice: Some people have core beliefs about social justice, equality, and the welfare of their community.